When you attend hospital for an appointment, you will have fixed prices provided to you. All consultations take place with Mr Malik where you will have an opportunity to discuss your diagnosis in detail. If any investigations are needed, these will be explained to you. You will also explore all options available in terms of treatment, both non-surgical and surgical.
- All new consultations, as well as follow-up will incur charges.
- Any investigations like X-rays, CT or MRI scans, ultrasound scans, nerve conduction studies and blood tests will incur charges to you. These charges are applied by the hospital.
- Any procedures performed in the clinics such as injections will also incur further charges separate to the consultation fee. Please check this before agreeing on treatment.
For self-paying patients, please check with the Hospital who will provide you with a full breakdown of any costs that you are likely to incur.
Where a surgery is required, this will require admission to hospital. You will be given a fixed price by the hospital which will include:
- Anaesthetist fee,
- Surgeon’s fee,
- Cost of any necessary implants such as anchors for repair, or prosthesis for joint replacement. These are from normally for a standard range.
- Hospital fees. This normally incudes food, accommodation, nursing, etc,
- The fees you pay will include everything you need for for the duration of your hospital stay. There will not be any unexpected bills even if your stay is longer than planned.
Mr Malik is Fee Assured and a recognised Provider for :
|Insurance Provider||Provider Number|
|AETNA GLOBAL HEALTH||SP108464|
|ALLIANCE HEALTH CORPORATE||SP108464|
|HEALIX HEALTH SERVICE LTD.||SP108464|