Following my training on BOTP, I undertook over 2.5 years of specialist Fellowship training in pursuit of my passion for Sports Medicine.
- The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham, UK (2018)
- Shoulders & Knees
- Pan Am Clinic, Winnipeg, Canada (2019)
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Upper Extremity
- Centre Orthopédique Santy, Lyon, France (2019)
- Visiting Fellowship in Shoulders & Knee Ligament injuries
- Perth Sports Surgery Fellowship, Perth, Australia (2020)
- Shoulders, Elbows & Knees including Multi-Ligament Knee Injuries
- Fiona Stanley Hospital Trauma Fellowship, Perth, Australia (2020)
- General Trauma
I firstly completed a Fellowship in the Arthroscopy unit at The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham with Mr Samir Massoud & Mr Marcus Green. I then went onto the Pan Am clinic in Winnipeg, Canada where I spent a year with Prof. Peter MacDonald and Dr Jamie Dubberley doing Sports Surgery and Upper Limb reconstruction as well as soft tissue knee reconstruction. I consolidated my knowledge at the Perth Sports Surgery Fellowship (PSSF) in 2020 with Mr Peter D’Alessandro and colleagues where I focussed on all aspects of Shoulder and Upper limb surgery as well as Soft Tissue knee reconstruction. In order to enhance my trauma experience, I spent 3 months doing a Trauma Fellowship at the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth before returning back to the UK and taking up Consultant position at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. I have also completed a visiting Fellowships at the Centre Orthopédique Santy –Lyon, where I spent time with Dr Neyton and Dr Bertrand Sonnery-Cottet.